Click here for KNRUHS Prospectus-2021-22
Documents required for admission 2021-22.
U.G. course , B.H.M.S.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery 4 1/2 years Academic Course + One-year Internship.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.Ms.No.170HM&FW(E1) Dept
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 30% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 35% marks in science subjects.
- The candidates should have secured marks of cut-off scores and above in National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test NEET UG -2021, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET UG 2021 only are eligible to apply.
CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED ON ADMISSSION
LIST OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES:
1. Allotment Letter form University.
2. Secondary School Certificate + 3 Xerox copies.
3. Intermediate Pass Certificate - cum - Memo of marks + 2 Xerox copies.
4. Transfer Certificate.
5. Conduct Certificate.
6. NEET - Hall Ticket + 3 Xerox copies.
7. NEET - Merit Card + 3 Xerox copies.
8. Army/Ex. Army Service Certificate / NCC Certificate / Sports & Games Certificate.
9. Parent’s Occupation and Annual Income Certificate.
10. Passport size Photographs and 6 stamp size photos-all must be same as affixed on NEET
11. KNRUHS Registration fee to be paid if not paid at the time of counseling.
12. Affidavit by the candidate and parent.
13. (10) Self Addressed Envelopes.
14. Migration Certificate - 3 Xerox Copies.
15. GAP Certificate.
16. Bond Paper (Rs.100/-) for University.
Click here for Study Bond
Click here for Service Bond
STUDENTS CLAIMED RESERVATION UNDER BC / SC / ST/ EBC / MINORITY
17. Caste Certificate from MRO.
18. BC / SC / ST Scholarship certificate from H.M. / Principal of the institution last studied.
19. In the case of inter caste marriage, reconversion caste certificate of candidate and parent
from MRO of the area concerned along with documents.
Admission capacity: 100
How and when to apply
All the admissions for the academic year 2021-22 for category A,B & C (Management Quota) will be done by KNR University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS),Warangal, Telangana State.
KNR UHS invites application for 1st BHMS Admissions 2021-22
Prospectus/Regulations: College Admission Prospectus
Prospectus/Regulations: University KNRUHS Prospectus
Click here for KNRUHS BHMS SEAT MATRIX 2021-22
For updates please visit the university website: http://knruhs.in/public_org
Availability of online Application form: https://tsbahnu.tsche.in
For Admissions Related Queries Please Contact:Admission coordinator, MNR Homeopathic Medical college, Ph no: 8881459459