U.G. course , B.H.M.S.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery 4 1/2 years Academic Course + One-year Internship.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.Ms.No.170HM&FW(E1) Dept
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 30% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 35% marks in science subjects.
- The candidates should have secured marks of cut-off scores and above in National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test NEET UG -2020, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET UG 2020 only are eligible to apply.
Admission capacity: 100
How and when to apply
All the admissions for the academic year 2020-21 for category A,B & C (Management Quota) will be done by KNR University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS),Warangal, Telangana State.
KNR UHS invites application for 1st BHMS Admissions 2020-21
For updates please visit the university website: http://knruhs.in/public_org
Availability of online Application form: https://tsbahnu.tsche.in
For Admissions Related Queries Please Contact:Admission coordinator, MNR Homeopathic Medical college, Ph no: 8881459459