U.G. course , B.H.M.S.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery 4 1/2 years Academic Course + One-year Internship.
LIST OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES:
1. Allotment Letter form University.
2. Secondary School Certificate + 3 Xerox copies.
3. Intermediate Pass Certificate - cum - Memo of marks + 2 Xerox copies.
4. Transfer Certificate.
5. Conduct Certificate.
6. NEET - Hall Ticket + 3 Xerox copies.
7. NEET - Merit Card + 3 Xerox copies.
8. Army/Ex. Army Service Certificate / NCC Certificate / Sports & Games Certificate.
9. Parent's Occupation and Annual Income Certificate.
10. Passport size Photographs and 6 stamp size photos-all must be same as affixed on NEET Hall Ticket.
11. KNRUHS Registration fee to be paid if not paid at the time of counseling.
12. Affidavit by the candidate and parent.
13. (10) Self Addressed Envelopes.
14. Migration Certificate - 3 Xerox Copies.
15. GAP Certificate.
16. Bond Paper (Rs.100/-) for University.
STUDENTS CLAIMED RESERVATION UNDER BC / SC / ST/ EBC / MINORITY
17. Caste Certificate from MRO. 18. BC / SC / ST Scholarship certificate from H.M. / Principal of the institution last studied. 19. In the case of inter caste marriage, reconversion caste certificate of candidate and parent from MRO of the area concerned along with documents.
Admission capacity: 100
How and when to apply: All the admissions for the academic year 2021-22 for category A,B & C (Management Quota) will be done by KNR University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS),Warangal, Telangana State.
KNR UHS invites application for 1st BHMS Admissions 2021-22
For updates please visit the university website: http://knruhs.in/public_org
Availability of online Application form: https://tsbahnu.tsche.in
For Admissions Related Queries Please Contact:Admission coordinator, MNR Homeopathic Medical college, Ph no: 8881459459