BHMS Admission 2017-18 under KNRUHS, Warangal.
Documents required to fill the Admission Form
- NEET Hall ticket 2017
- Rank Card of NEET
- SSC or Equivalent Examination showing DOB
- Memorandum of Marks of Qualifying Examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate examination
- Candidate’s who have studied in the institution outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10yrs (Years of Period to be specified) of residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO/Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under SC should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an officer prescribed.
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar card of candidate and father and Ration Card.
- Undertaking in the form of affidavit on rs.100/-stamp paper by the parent and candidate stating that caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (proforma enclosed)
- 10 Passport size photos & 2 stamp size photos
- 10 self addressed stamp fixed envelopes
- Original certificates & 4 set of Xerox copies
- Seperate DD on the name of registrar KNRUHS Warangal
for more information Contact 8247760709,9493548577